This Bell House, formerly located at Fair Acres, the Grosse Pointe estate of Mrs. Henry B. Joy, was first erected there in 1929. Presented to the city in her memory by her son, Henry, it was moved to its current location, at the corner of Moross and Grosse Pointe Boulevard, in April 1959. According to […]
The Grosse Pointe Farms Foundation announced today that it has commissioned WSM International to create a new website dedicated to GPF Foundation initiatives past, present and future. Visit www.grossepointefarmsfoundation.com Learn more about WSM International.